Pristine corner South-facing 2BR/2BA on the lakefront with high ceilings, four exposures and roomy balcony offering views of Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Bennett Park and sparkling city lights. A Belgravia-built development, and one of Chicago's most popular and well-managed buildings with all the amenities you desire.
* Approximately 1,373 Square foot split-bedroom floor plan with four exposures, 9'4" ceilings and contemporary lighting fixtures;
* Rich Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors throughout living area and both bedrooms;
* 80 square foot south-facing balcony (accessible from both the living area and the master bedroom) overlooking Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, Bennett Park and city lights;
* Upgraded kitchen open to the living area, featuring numerous 42-inch cabinets, pantry, upgraded stainless steel appliances (Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf gas stove and Dacor microwave), granite countertops/breakfast bar and subway tile backsplash.
* Spacious Master Suite with three exposures, walk-in closet and marble bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks and recessed medicine cabinets;
* Three large closets and two linen closets;
* In-unit laundry with full-sized side-by-side washer/dryer;
* Parking space in building’s attached, heated garage also available;
Low monthly assessments include individually controlled and zoned Heat/AC, gas, water, basic cable and contribution to the building’s healthy reserve fund.
Well-respected full-amenity building by Belgravia Group offers a luxury lifestyle, including 24-hour door staff, a club-quality fitness center, top floor community rooms with full-service kitchens and restrooms, new rooftop sun decks with outdoor kitchens and fire pits, sculpture garden, media room, business center, valet/cleaners, on-site management and maintenance, bike room and private storage. The lakefront is literally your front yard with the pedway to Ohio Street beach, Olive Park and Navy Pier located right next to the building. This prestigious address has been rated by Walkscore.com as being located in one of America's "most walkable" neighborhoods, with neighbors including the "W" Hotel, various grocers and countless other dining, shopping and entertainment options. Assessments include individually controlled/zoned heat/AC, water, gas, basic cable and parking. Financially solid association w/substantial reserves and no planned special assessments. Dogs up to 40 pounds welcome.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; (773) 383-4442