Spacious 3BR/3.5BA was the former model for the development because of its amazing unobstructed eye-level views of the lake, beach and Navy Pier. It has since been completely renovated with customized features unlike anything else in this lakefront building! Exotic finishes and painstaking attention to detail, immediately apparent the moment you walk through the front door.
* Immaculate space -- 2,540 square feet (plus 105 square foot terrace) with high ceilings, maple floors and special lighting throughout, and countless windows offering stunning views from every room;
* Large Upgraded kitchen open to the living area, featuring numerous 42-inch cabinets, pantry, upgraded stainless steel appliances (Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf gas stove and ovens), wine fridge, custom tiled vent, stone countertops/breakfast bar and full-height backsplash;
* Built-in suede banquette and window seats in Living Area overlooking the lakefront;
* Customized wall treatments throughout include Riverstone, mosaics, imported marbles and Ann Sachs tiles;
* Electric fireplaces in Living Room and Master Bedroom;
* Middle bedroom currently set up as a den/office with a wall of built-in maple bookcases;
* Great closet/storage space, all organized;
* Two side-by-side parking spaces on Level 2 of the building’s attached, heated garage also available;
Low monthly assessments include individually controlled and zoned Heat/AC, gas, water, basic cable and contribution to the building’s healthy reserve fund;
Well-respected full-amenity building by Belgravia Group offers a luxury lifestyle, including 24-hour door staff, a club-quality fitness center, top floor community rooms with full-service kitchens and restrooms, new rooftop sun decks with outdoor kitchens and fire pits, sculpture garden, media room, business center, valet/cleaners, on-site management and maintenance, bike room and storage. The lakefront is literally your front yard with the pedway to Ohio Street beach, Olive Park and Navy Pier located right next to the building. This prestigious address has been rated by Walkscore.com as being located in one of America's "most walkable" neighborhoods, with neighbors including the "W" Hotel, various grocers and countless other dining, shopping and entertainment options. Assessments include individually controlled/zoned heat/AC, water, gas, basic cable and parking. Financially solid association w/substantial reserves. Dogs up to 40 pounds welcome.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (773) 383-4442