One of the most popular floor plans during pre-construction sales and one of the largest corner 2BR/2.5BA units in the building. Located in the North Tower of Lake Shore Drive’s newest full-amenity condo building, perched over the lakefront. Move-in ready with refinished floors, new Berber carpeting in bedrooms and freshly painted.
* Corner unit with split-bedroom floor plan offering lake and city views; Over 1,600 square feet plus spacious balcony (accessible from both the living area and the Master Bedroom);
* High ceilings throughout and dark-stained oak hardwood flooring throughout living areas and pretty marble foyer; All windows have custom shades installed;
* Kitchen features large pass-through, 42-inch cabinets, stainless steel appliances (including double oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, new microwave), granite countertops/breakfast bar/full-height backsplash and operable window!
* Gas fireplace with travertine surround;
* Spacious Master Suite with large walk-in closet and access to balcony;
* Marble Master Bathroom with European-height dual vanities, recessed medicine cabinets, soaking tub and separate shower;
* New in-unit full-sized washer/dryer;
* Heated garage parking space in building’s attached garage also available for sale;
Low monthly assessments include individually controlled and zoned Heat/AC, gas, water, basic cable and contribution to the building’s healthy reserve fund;
Well-respected full-amenity building by Belgravia Group offers a luxury lifestyle, including 24-hour door staff, a club-quality fitness center, top floor community rooms with full-service kitchens and restrooms, new rooftop sun decks with outdoor kitchens and fire pits, sculpture garden, media room, business center, valet/cleaners, on-site management and maintenance, bike room and private storage. The lakefront is literally your front yard with the pedway to Ohio Street beach, Olive Park and Navy Pier located right next to the building. This prestigious address has been rated by Walkscore.com as being located in one of America's "most walkable" neighborhoods, with neighbors including the "W" Hotel, various grocers and countless other dining, shopping and entertainment options. Assessments include individually controlled/zoned heat/AC, water, gas, basic cable and parking. Financially solid association w/substantial reserves and no planned special assessments. Dogs up to 40 pounds welcome.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR (773) 383-4442.