Pristine 1BR/1.5BA on the lakefront with high ceilings, hardwood floors and spacious balcony offering views of Lake Michigan, Ohio Street Beach, Olive Park and special landscaped terraces/sculpture garden – Very unique green space in the heart of Streeterville! A Belgravia-built development, and one of Chicago's most popular and well-managed buildings with all the amenities you desire.
* Approximately 1,000 square feet plus 75 square foot balcony, accessible from both the Living Room and Bedroom;
* Kitchen is open to living area and features generous 42-inch contemporary cherry-stained cabinets, stainless steel appliances including gas stove and cooktop, microwave, refrigerator/freezer with in-door ice/water dispenser, dishwasher, disposal, under-cabinet lighting, pantry and granite countertop/breakfast bar;
* Spacious Master Suite with large walk-in closet, ceiling fan and access to balcony;
* Marble Master Bathroom with European-height dual vanities, recessed medicine cabinets, soaking tub and separate shower; Marble Powder Room off Living Area;
* New window treatments and freshly painted throughout; new carpeting in bedroom;
* In-unit washer/dryer;
* One parking space in attached, heated garage also available;
* Low monthly assessments include individually controlled heat/AC, water, cooking gas, basic cable and contribution to the building’s substantial reserve fund.
Well-respected full-amenity building by Belgravia Group offers a luxury lifestyle, including 24-hour door staff, a club-quality fitness center, top floor community rooms with full-service kitchens and restrooms, rooftop sun decks with outdoor kitchens and fire pits, sculpture garden, media room, business center, valet/cleaners, on-site management and maintenance, bike room and private storage. The lakefront is literally your front yard with the pedway to Ohio Street beach, Olive Park and Navy Pier located next to the building. This prestigious address has been rated by Walkscore.com as being located in one of America's "most walkable" neighborhoods, with neighbors including the “W” Hotel, various grocers and countless other dining, shopping and entertainment options. Assessments include individually controlled/zoned heat/AC, water, gas, basic cable and parking. Financially solid association with substantial reserves and no planned special assessments. Dogs up to 40 pounds welcome.